Yes this is the most beautiful sunset ever!
There are some things that I like to think are universal in this world:
- everyone secretly (or openly in my case) enjoys singing at the top of their lungs in the car to cheesy love songs
- everyone has tripped over absolutely nothing when no one else was around and felt embarrassed – why? Who knows? It just happens.
- each of us have seen a sunset and declared it the most beautiful sunset ever! no debating it – this one was THE BEST!
- everyone secretly watches some horrible reality show – you may deny it to your friends but you know you love it! Yes I watch The Bachelor – so what if it’s the worst show on television?
- everyone has played silly games growing up like Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare – and sat around with friends pondering the really big questions in life: Why do I exist? What happens when you reach the end of the universe? If you were stranded on a deserted island what’s the one album you would want with you? (never mind that you would have nothing to play it on and there would be no electricity…my pick is David Bowie’s Changes – solid from beginning to end, although at different times in my life this choice has changed)
Which brings us to this week’s poll question: If you could have one Prime Minister attend your dinner party who would you pick? Yes it’s a variation on the more traditional – if you could meet anybody alive or dead who would you pick (and no you can’t say Jesus…everybody says Jesus). Karyn and I debated the options and I’m embarrassed to admit that there were some Prime Ministers I had never heard of (The Right honorable Sir Charles Tupper – sorry dude never heard of you, but you were in office for just over 2 months in 1896). Continue Reading